Admin, Office Management, Coordination, Time Management, Operations, Hiring
Hello Health Group is a leading HealthTech company focusing on the development of Healthcare platforms throughout the developing world.
Executive Assistant – Full time | Bangkok, Thailand
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV if interested
As part of Hello Health Group, our goal is to lead the world in the creation of healthcare knowledge, making trustworthy information accessible; empowering us all to live happier and healthier lives.
We successfully launched our first platform in Vietnam, Hello Bacsi, in July 2015; Hello Sehat in Indonesia in April 2016; Hello Sayarwon in Myanmar in May 2017, Hello Doktor in Malaysia in January 2018 and now Hello Khunmor in Thailand.
Facilitate a smooth operation of Hello Khunmor business in Thailand to enable the company and team to achieve their objectives and support the overall achievement of the company vision. Working closely together with the Country Manager/CEO to manage and execute various key business functions.
• Assisting the Country Manager/CEO directly with various key tasks.
• Creating a dynamic, motivated and comfortable office environment to enable all team members to achieve their individual goals.
• Prepare and deliver monthly Payroll, accounting and finance reports.
• Integrating new team members into the organization and keeping all information of employees on record.
• Recruiting tasks (preparing JD, job posting, arranging interview, etc.)
• Oversees and administers the day-to-day activities of the office.
• Organize travel arrangements, handling day-to-day problems and situations, and provision of secretarial support.
• Drafting (in English & Thai) contracts, invoices and other important paperwork.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Who we want
• Bachelor Degree or higher in any field or commensurate experience.
• Fluency in English & Thai (writing/speaking).
• Highly motivated and passionate individual who is aligned to Hello Khunmor’s vision and mission.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• High familiarity with Google Suite.
• Proven track record of reliability and adaptability.
• Highly detailed and analytical thinking capability to support regular analysis of company performance.
What we offer you
• The opportunity to learn and work with some of the best Entrepreneurs and Business people in the World. Giving you insights into all aspects of building a high growth successful tech company.
• A highly challenging environment with diversified tasks and direct ownership.
• A position with significant and high-growth opportunities.
• An international, dynamic and highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy.
• The chance to shape the digital health care landscape and impact millions of people for the better.
• Competitive compensation package based on experience.
• Starting date: ASAP.
If you are interested in applying for this position and would like to become part of the Hello Health Group team, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with your resume and your earliest possible starting date.