Copy Editing, SEO, Content Strategy, Content Management, Content Writing, Content Editing
Hello Health Group is a leading HealthTech company focusing on the development of Healthcare platforms throughout the developing world.
Editor (Thai) – Full time | Bangkok, Thailand
Contact: email@example.com with your CV if interested
As part of Hello Health Group, our goal is to lead the world in the creation of healthcare knowledge, making trustworthy information accessible; empowering us all to live happier and healthier lives.
We successfully launched our first platform in Vietnam, Hello Bacsi, in July 2015; Hello Sehat in Indonesia in April 2016; Hello Sayarwon in Myanmar in May 2017, Hello Doktor in Malaysia in January 2018 and now Hello Khunmor in Thailand.
Empower millions of people to live a happier and healthier life through the creation of the highest quality educational health content in Thailand. Through creating relevant, reliable and engaging health content your goal is enable people to make healthier decisions for themselves and their families.
• Develop and contribute new article ideas and content formats.
• Source relevant and necessary reliable information from Hello Health approved sources.
• Review and edit content to ensure the highest quality of writing.
• Ensure the content adheres to Hello Health content guidelines for our platform and Social Media channels.
• Write and Edit content to ensure it is engaging and Search Engine Optimised.
• Plan, Organise and Assign the content calendar to full time writers and freelancers.
Who we want
• Bachelor Degree in Journalism, Language Study, Communication or other relevant field or commensurate experience.
• Minimum 1-2 years experience as a Content Writer or Editor.
• Native Thai speaker with fluency in English (Reading/Writing)
• Highly motivated and passionate individual who is aligned to Hello Khunmor’s vision and mission.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• High familiarity with Google Suite.
• Proven track record of reliability and adaptability.
What we offer you
• The opportunity to learn and work with some of the best Entrepreneurs and Business people in the World. Giving you insights into all aspects of building a high growth successful tech company.
• A highly challenging environment with diversified tasks and direct ownership.
• A position with significant and high-growth opportunities.
• An international, dynamic and highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy.
• The chance to shape the digital health care landscape and impact millions of people for the better.
• Competitive compensation package based on experience.
• Starting date: ASAP.
If you are interested in applying for this position and would like to become part of the Hello Health Group team, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and your earliest possible starting date.