Sales, Business Development, Digital Marketing, Media Sales, Advertising Sales
Hello Health Group is a leading HealthTech company focusing on the development of Healthcare platforms throughout the developing world.
Account Manager – Full time | Bangkok, Thailand
Contact: email@example.com with your CV if interested
As part of Hello Health Group, our goal is to lead the world in the creation of healthcare knowledge, making trustworthy information accessible; empowering us all to live happier and healthier lives.
We successfully launched our first platform in Vietnam, Hello Bacsi, in July 2015; Hello Sehat in Indonesia in April 2016; Hello Sayarwon in Myanmar in May 2017, Hello Doktor in Malaysia in January 2018 and now Hello Khunmor in Thailand.
Drive the growth of the Hello Khunmor business through developing strategic partnerships that can enhance and further our offering for our users and Clients. Support the expansion and growth of the business through generation of revenue through the acquisition of key clients.
• Developing a sales strategy, plan and executing this strategy with the support of the Country Manager.
• Generating leads to add to the sales and business development pipeline and tracking these accordingly.
• Initiating relationships with potential clients with a view to convert them.
• Developing presentation materials and proposals for Clients and partners and present these as needed.
• Selling digital media ad placements, content development services & health and wellness technology solutions.
• Reporting regularly on pipeline updates and company sales performance.
Who we want
• Minimum 3+ years experience as a in a digital media sales or account management role.
• Experience working with and selling to healthcare companies such as: FMCG companies, Pharmaceutical companies, Medical device companies and the like.
• Native Thai is preferred but all applicants will be considered.
• Fluency in English (Reading/Writing).
• Highly motivated and passionate individual who is aligned to Hello Khunmor’s vision and mission.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Proven track record of reliability and adaptability.
What we offer you
• The opportunity to learn and work with some of the best Entrepreneurs and Business people in the World. Giving you insights into all aspects of building a high growth successful tech company.
• A highly challenging environment with diversified tasks and direct ownership.
• A position with significant and high-growth opportunities.
• An international, dynamic and highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy.
• The chance to shape the digital health care landscape and impact millions of people for the better.
• Competitive compensation package based on experience.
• Starting date: ASAP.
If you are interested in applying for this position and would like to become part of the Hello Health Group team, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and your earliest possible starting date.