- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
What You’ll Need:
• A minimum of 5 years of relevant HR experience, experiences in business partner or generalist preferred
• A good understanding of HR programs including performance management, employee relations, and compensation
• Understand of various employment laws and their impact on HR matters
• Knowledge and experience in technology businesses including a familiarity with global HR practices and policies
• Demonstrate ability to partner within and outside of HR
• A track record of providing HR consultation to senior leadership on strategic initiatives
• Bachelor’s degree required
What You’ll Do:
• Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
• Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource requirements according to labor law; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
• Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
• Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.