Trendiamo connects over 5 million products from over 200K online stores with anyone - and provide them with the tool to present, recommend and sell their favorite products to their peers.
We call it: Peer2Peer Commerce.
We de-centralize marketing and sales to every individual by creating:
(1) the platform that connects any individual with their favorite products
(2) the tool to easily present, recommend and earn with self-generated user content
Our mission is to empower the individual and create a peer2peer e-com user experience that is driven by authenticity, expertise and passion.
You will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of a decentralized peer2peer commerce platform.
You will be shaping the architecture of our APIs and libraries and decisively involved in our growth.
You will participate in an Agile Development cycle.
You will monitor user metrics and behaviour to identify issues and recommend changes and new features.
- Proficiency in English, spoken and written
- A degree in a relevant subject
- Top notch skills in at least one of Ruby on Rails, Graphql, Automated tests
- The desire to always be learning: You want to gain deeper knowledge in technology and business
- Leading by doing: You're comfortable getting your hands dirty in the technical details
- Ambition and responsibility: You earn trust by owning up to your work
- Motivation and initiative: You are proactive in your work, you like to propose and discuss new ideas
Nice to have
- Knowledge in LIQUID
- Familiar with Shopify / its API
- Good music taste
- Lot's of humor :)
- Working with top notch executives and investors from the european startup scene
- Being part of a tech-startup up from the very beginning
- The chance to grow into leading roles while the team expands
- A fun and laid back working environment
- A really nice office with good public transportation connection