How do you make decisions? Careful analysis of graphs and spreadsheets? Pros and cons? A coin flip? Gut feeling?
Our Data team is making data our #1 asset. And we know how important that is— our product helps people collect information in the best way possible, by making it conversational.
That’s why we need you. We’re looking for a Data Scientist to support either our Product or Business team.
Here’s David Martín-Borregón, our Data Science Lead
"You will arrive at the perfect moment: we have tons of data ready to be accessed, and the whole company can see the value of our work. If that wasn't enough, within the team we enjoy collaboration and get along well with each other!"
Do you have an eye for patterns and a love of analysis? Can you make the complex sound simple? Are you itching to make a measurable impact?
Then read on.
At Typeform, our vision is clear: make things a little more human. How? By helping makers and creators collect data in a conversational way. It’s more than building beautiful forms and surveys.
We all have our quirks and differences, but we're like a big group of passionate, humble and smart people, in a beautiful space full of plants and good conversation. We think it's kind of special, so we wanted to show you Typeform as the living, breathing company we are, rather than just a logo and a typeface. So sit back, and get to know us.
As a Data Scientist at Typeform you will:
Tackle problems and help guide major decisions, with absolute freedom of means and strategy
Explore our data to find new opportunities
Take initiative, champion projects, and build models aimed at better understanding our customers, their behaviour, and their needs
Communicate results and insights from your analyses to our top stakeholders, including founders and investors
Collaborate, learn, share, and brainstorm with other data scientists
If supporting our product, you’ll help draw out the product roadmap, design experiments to estimate the impact of future releases, and investigate and define the right indicators to inform decisions
If supporting our business operations, you’ll help define the KPIs for some of our key teams, analyze data to guide our leaders and board, and optimize our revenue model
- You’ve got 2 years of experience as a data scientist, data analyst, business analyst, or a something along those lines
- You’re comfortable talking about mathematics, statistics, or computer science
- You can show us how you applied your knowledge to resolve problems
- You’re pragmatic. You value simple and effective solutions over complicated brain-melters
- You can take a complex concept and make it sound simple, using clear visual references to help
- You like taking on big challenges — given the appropriate time and resources
- You’re hungry to learn and embrace healthy debate
- You're empathic, enthusiastic, and collaborative
- You’ve got experience building queries with SQL or other query languages
- You can code with Python, R, or similar languages
- You’re fluent in English and eager to work in a multicultural, international environment
- Great culture: we hire humble, creative, friendly and talented people
- International team: over 40 nationalities
- Make yourself at home: our office is designed for you. We’ll even buy you slippers to walk around in
- Flexible working hours and Half-day Fridays: we focus on results, not what time you arrive or leave
- Language courses: free Spanish & English lessons
- 24 days of holiday: actually, it’s 23, but we throw in your birthday too
- Private health insurance: as well as happy, we want you to be healthy
- Top-notch equipment: you should have the best technology to help you be as productive as possible
- Fuel for thought: healthy balanced lunch, fresh fruit, juices, and coffee. Oh, and our reception’s a bar - with beer
- Discounted gym acess: access 100s of gyms around Barcelona for next to nothing
- Resource library and a learning & development structure: you’ll have everything you need to help you grow