Programme Management, Project Management, Communication Skills, Stakeholder Management, Tracking
UNFRAMED is the leading community of for-impact entrepreneurs.
> Unique Opportunity
At UNFRAMED, we believe that everyone has the potential to make a GREATER impact on society!
This is why we foster a vibrant community. We build cross-sector ecosystems that bring together entrepreneurs & industry experts, corporates, non-profit organizations, agencies & funders in support of changemakers. We leverage technology, innovation, and collaboration to accelerate social & environmental impact!
Through our hands-on training courses & startup programs, we equip committed individuals with the right skills, mindset, resources & network to make real change happen!
#beUNFRAMED - A team of passionate entrepreneurs ourselves, we bring together diverse experiences, hands-on expertise & the largest social impact network at the intersection of the startup industry & the social sector.
Thanks to the support of great partners such as Singtel, NYC, IMDA, Croeni Foundation, *SCAPE or DBS, we have trained 350 entrepreneurs, supported 130 social ventures, involved 117 industry experts as speaker & mentors, impacting more than 16 thousand lives in just 3 years…
As a small & fast-growing company, UNFRAMED is looking for a great (Assistant) Social Innovation Programme Manager to play a critical role in realising our vision of building the next generation of entrepreneurs!
> Key Responsibilities
A startup ourselves, your role will be multi-functional by nature, with key responsibilities including:
- Drive programs, ensuring that they are well planned & superbly delivered
- Coordination, execution & delivery of programmes & events (incl. logistical, admin support, planning, and management of trainers, coaches, partners)
- Tracking and evaluation of operational metrics and social impact
- Engagement of alumni, volunteers, trainer/coaches and partners to form a close-knitted community
- Conceptualise and (co) lead the team in large scale conferences
- Ready to take on new projects with an open heart
Available immediately or ASAP, and:
- A doer rather than an over-analyser, with a bias for action
- Prior experience in either support / mentor / coach roles, or in social innovation, is a plus
- Experiences in sharing your knowledge through talks, or conducting workshops or trainings
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills
- Independent thinker, great team player. You are not afraid to speak-up and know when to stick to decisions
- Excellent attention to details, organisational & time management skills
- Enjoy networking and connecting with strangers in the industry
- Curious, fun & open-minded. We are, enjoy and welcome differences!
- Excited by the opportunity to work in & with other social impact startups. Entrepreneurs are by far the most passionate bunch
If you have a passion for social change, and experiences in entrepreneurship & innovation, give us a shout out & let’s have a kopi chat to explore how YOU can help us make a GREATER impact on the vulnerable communities, in Singapore & Asia!
Do give me a shout out (firstname.lastname@example.org) to explore how YOU can help us make a GREATER impact on the vulnerable communities!
UNFRAMED is the leading community of for-impact entrepreneurs, leveraging its training academy and programs to equip entrepreneurs with relevant and timely skills, mindset and resources to achieve the greatest change in society and the environment.
Learn more about what we do at www.unframed.so