Customer Service, Customer Support, Nutrition, Fitness, Coach
Active8me is a customised digital fitness and health platform for Asia. Transforming lives through digital therapeutics and programs around exercise, nutrition ,mindset and tracking.
Want to be part of the fast-growing healthy living movement in Asia-Pacific? Our mission is to inspire and equip people to live active, healthy lives. Active8me is a digital fitness and health platform – like a PT, dietician and life coach in your pocket – available anytime, anywhere. Do you want to join us on this incredible journey that will change lives?
We are looking for an exceptional Customer Support / Coach to support and support our members fitness, nutrition and health questions and keep them happy, motivated and supported!
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Customer Support – provide personalised support when handling customer queries – via zendesk or in-app chat
• Support, Motivate, Advise – support, motivate, counsel and advise members on their Active8me journey. From the member’s questions assess their needs; habits; adherence; preferences; goals etc. Give fitness, nutrition and health advice and practical suggestions based on questions from members so that they keep going with the program, get their questions answered and see results. Ultimately we are there to help them.
• Make suggestions based on DNA results – in addition to the normal coaching of members, members who have signed up for our Platinum program receive a Nutrigenomics DNA test and associated report. They may share this with the Active8me team and be looking for our coaches to give further suggestions and advice based on this report in order to further personalize their program.
• Evangelist – serve as an evangelist for Active8me’s beliefs around healthy, active living and our overall brand.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• *** Nutrition, Fitness or Health Qualifications – you are a nutritionist or dietician with qualifications. And/or you have a personal training qualification or exceptional experience.
• Serve As A Fountain Of Knowledge – you need to have good fitness, nutrition and health knowledge to address and answer questions from customers.
• Infectious positivity – you are upbeat, approachable, warm, engaging, energetic and empathetic.
• Customer service-oriented – you have a natural affinity for client relations and understand how important our external client facing interactions and support are. You are a good listener and able to sooth even the most fire-breathing of customers.
• Fluent in English – with strong communication skills (verbal and written) NB: Fluency in another language is also beneficial.
• Passion for fitness, nutrition and health – We want our customer facing people to reflect the passion, quality and vision of everything Active8me.
• Team Player – we want someone who can work within a team environment well. Someone that truly believes the best outcome comes from the sum of many parts and the way they work and lead reflects that. Someone who is eager to contribute to the overall team.
Active8me is an exciting startup focused on the digital health and fitness space. We aim to be the market leader in digital health and fitness in Asia. We have a range of programs which offer customised plans covering exercise, nutrition, mindset and tracking. The platform leverages and expands on a successful business model we’ve seen in more developed markets and aims to inspire and help millions of people throughout Asia to get fit, eat better and live healthier lives. The team includes Olympians, doctors, dieticians, PTs, Venture Capitalists and more.
Preference - currently living in Singapore so you can join the team here.
Applicant must be Singaporean, PR or have an existing ability to work in Singapore.
(We may look at someone outside if they are of an exceptional quality).
$2500 - 3000 per month depending on experience.
MORE INFORMATION / APPLY
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you and see what you’ve got. Please get in contact and send across a CV with any relevant experience.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For more information contact:
Founder & CEO