Sleek incorporates companies and help them manage their governance through an online platform combining highest level of compliance and the latest smart technology.
As a Corporate Secretary Intern you will be responsible for identifying potential improvement areas, provide support and assistance to the Corporate Secretary Department. Have quick understanding on business process and ability to generate creative solutions will be the main requirements for this role. Excellent communication, business understanding and tech savvy will be very helpful to run this role.
• You will perform CorpSec filings and task under the supervision of a Senior Corpsec Staff
• Preparation of resolutions, annual return and filing with ACRA and IRAS
• Other corporate or ad-hoc admin duties when necessary
• Support in general administrative work for the CorpSec Department
• Ensuring proper performance of KYC checks
• Assisting in formulating policies and procedures to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
• Degree Students in the fields of Business Studies/Law/Administration/Management or equivalent
• High motivated, eager to learn and keen desire to contribute
• Organised and meticulous to upkeep client’s documents
• A team player with good interpersonal and writing skills
• 5 days per week internship
• Able to commit for 6 months internship