Maddox is a Data Management Solutions Provider from Singapore. We specialise in helping businesses experience seamless data management and securing their data.
Maddox Technologies is looking for a Business Development Executive/Manager who will be a key driver for bringing in new business. Maddox is a Data Management Solutions Provider from Singapore and we specialise in helping businesses experience seamless data management and data security solutions. This is an exciting opportunity for yourself to learn strong core technical skills to complement the business skills and to add value to a dedicated and friendly team.
Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply as well.
* Secure new business prospects for the company by prospecting, qualifying and nurturing a lead, followed by proposal preparation and pitching
* Negotiate with the prospect, follow up respectfully until a sale is closed, and perform a detailed handover to our Account Managers
* Build and maintain a healthy sales pipeline of prospects at all times and provide reports on weekly and monthly KPIs
* Writing emails, making calls and meeting people is a given as part of the role
* Manage data for new and prospective clients in the company’s CRM
* Undertake assignments or any other duties that Maddox’s management may assign from time to time, to aid in the company’s growth
* Willingness to learn and be abreast of current technologies in our area of Data Management Solutions
* Independent worker with good decision-making skills
* Confidence and fluency across written, verbal and in-person scenarios
* Minimum 1 - 2 years of B2B sales experience
* Compensation will comprise of base salary and sales commission (not included in salary range stated)
* Our working hours are officially 10 am - 6 pm on weekdays but will entail flexible working hours to match the nature of a business development role
Interested applicants, kindly provide the following for your application to be considered:
* Current and expected salary
* Earliest date of availability
* Updated resume with relevant work experience