Igloohome is a start-up that has created smart locks and lockboxes which allow home or property owners to grant access to their property remotely, via a mobile app.
The Marketing intern will be an integral part of igloohome’s go-to-market strategy in Thailand. Your primary focus will be to help to execute our customer acquisition strategy, maximize sales revenue and maintain a consistent and compelling marketing message to our customers. You will support brand entry into the Thailand market.
Job Responsibilities may include:
- Engaging customers online and offline
- Assisting in the localization of collaterals and marketing materials
- Translation work from English to Thai
- Market research
- Managing igloohome's online presence on social media (eg. Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, forums, etc)
- Reaching out to influencers and managing accounts
- Being in charge of adhoc projects
- Strong command of both English and Thai
- Possess intellectual curiosity and excellent problem solving skills
- Versatile and quick to learn
- Experience in creative design, especially with Photoshop or other image editing software a bonus
- Loves the buzz of working in a start-up environment
Read more about what our ex-intern had to say about the experience: https://www.igloohome.co/blog/job-openings/igloohomes-ex-intern-speaks/