Sales & Marketing, Digital Marketing
We are digital production studio providing tailored solutions to Advertising Agencies, Brands & International clients.
Activeoo is a digital production agency providing inspiring solutions to activate the brand. We work with Advertising Agencies, Brands, Startup Companies - and assist them in delivering digital creation, adaptation and localization services. We believe in simplicity and work in partnership with clients to ensure cost-effective digital solutions that people want to share and engage with.
Currently, we’re looking for a talented Account Manager who is passionate and determined to find solutions, no matter the challenge. As a startup company, you’ll be working remotely and helping us on various marketing initiatives from the ground up. You’ll grow professionally and act as a partner across several dimensions, including the ability to step up, help and lead if you prove you’re ready.
What You'll Do
- Develop and grow the client base in Singapore.
- Create networks and independently identify targets and possible leads in the advertising agency and digital production domains.
- Partner with the marketing team to generate new leads through referrals, networking, emails, and more.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from the lead-generating activities.
- Work with the production team for the development of sales and presentation materials.
- Create social media contents and monitor the performance.
- Coordinate with the existing clients to ensure seamless digital production support.
- Work with the management team to support different operational needs.
- 1 year of account management experience in the digital advertising or B2B sales/marketing area.
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply. Being a startup company, we are looking for a committed individual who can work as a partner and support us to grow.
- Result oriented individual with a passion for digital advertising, production, and technology. Exposure to the digital advertising is preferred but not necessary.
- Must be able to work remotely.
- Good understanding of social media platforms, including the standard methodologies for social posting.
- Working knowledge of planning, scheduling, gathering data, compiling information and preparing sales reports.
Basic knowledge of SEO/SEM.
- Computer proficiency including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
What We Offer:
- Profit sharing, and the opportunity to become a partner of the company.
- Work with an international team and clients.
- Flexible working hours.
- Balanced lifestyle between your work and social life.
- Challenging work experience and interesting projects.
- Continuous development of the personal soft skills.