FORUM is the largest fintech venture builder in Emerging Asia, focused on the $500 bln growth opportunity in the consumer lending vertical. We are currently building four companies across Asia.
Forum Capital is a venture builder focused on inclusive fintech and consumer finance in Southeast Asia, headquartered in Singapore. Forum Capital’s core business is identifying unique market opportunities for rapid value creation and building exciting new growth companies for capital gain. The company’s principals have a track record of over $100 million of capital gain for investors in emerging markets consumer finance. Forum Capital’s portfolio includes CredoLab, SolarHome, AsiaCollect, and AsiaKredit.
We are looking for a PR & Social Media intern to help to shape our corporate image in ways that promote our brand and build our reputation as well as that of our portfolio companies in the investor community. You’ll be responsible for supporting the team in media relations, social media content development, email marketing, maintaining of our corporate websites, and organizing of investor-related roadshows/events. We expect to see candidates who can impress us with their copywriting, communication, and presentation skills and a passion for a career in financial services PR and communications. We’ll be on the lookout for prior experience in PR/corporate communications/journalism and degree studies in a relevant field.
Throw a fun and creative yet highly reliable personality into the mix and you’ll be our ideal candidate.
- Assist in tracking media opportunities for editorial calendars, speaking engagements etc.
- Support writing of press releases and other PR material
- Assist in planning of social media calendar, sourcing for and producing content for social media accounts
- Assist in producing content for monthly investor email marketing campaigns
- Assist in maintaining and updating corporate websites
- Studying towards a degree in PR, communications, or journalism.
- Prior experience or proven interest in social media content production, media relations, copywriting and editing
- Proficient in using design software and programs (e.g. Photoshop, MailChimp)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Outgoing, creative, reliable, smart.
- Native proficiency in English.