PramWash commits towards its mission of providing high-quality and professional cleaning services of prams and other baby equipment so parents can more time to enjoy with their precious ones.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for the implementation and execution of multiple demand generation programs to achieve business plan targets, increase revenues and market share.
• Identify sales leads, pitch and sell to prospective customers and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
• Demonstrates products and services to potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs
• Follow up with customers from acquisition to closure.
• Follow up new business opportunities & managing business relationships
• Support marketing activities, including trade shows, road show, telemarketing, mailings, etc.
• Co-ordinate with internal teams in meeting customers’ requirements
• Generate and prepare reports
• “Go the extra miles” to drive sales
• At least 3+ years of proven Business development/sales experience in related field, preferably in services industry
• Possession of a Higher Nitec / Diploma / Degree
• Language Requirements: Must speak English and be authorized to work in Singapore
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent leadership, prioritization, communication, analytic and quantitative skills.
• Self-motivated, proactive, and self-sufficient with the ability to working independently.
• Outstanding needs analysis, positioning, business justification and closing skills.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
• Ability to meet sales targets, deadlines and copes well under pressure
Competitive basic salary, performance-based bonus. Excellent performer will be eligible for promotion to Business Development Director
Please send a resume outlining your skill sets and interest to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating these information in your resume:
Current & Expected salary
Reason(s) for leaving
Availability to commence work