PramWash commits towards its mission of providing high-quality and professional cleaning services of prams and other baby equipment so parents can more time to enjoy with their precious ones.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for the implementation and execution of multiple demand generation programs to achieve business plan targets, increase revenues and market share.
• Identify sales leads, pitch and sell to prospective customers and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
• Demonstrates products and services to potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs
• Follow up with customers from acquisition to closure.
• Follow up new business opportunities & managing business relationships
• Support marketing activities, including trade shows, road show, telemarketing, mailings, etc.
• Co-ordinate with internal teams in meeting customers’ requirements
• Generate and prepare reports
• “Go the extra miles” to drive sales