Role: Full Stack Developer
Job type: Permanent
Experience level: Mid-Senior
We are looking for passionate developers who care about software excellence. You will join a small team of exceptional developers working in a fast-paced, startup environment to deliver world-class software.
The Full Stack Developer will serve a vital role designing and implementing new features and supporting existing ones.
You will work both independently and in the team to get features completed, working on all parts of the stack designing data models, algorithms and creating UIs.
We are also constantly experimenting with AI and data analysis to create useful insights for our users. The most successful experiments get integrated into the product.
- Design and implement features on platform
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Work well with other developers, product owners and client support teams
Skills & requirements
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience with document-oriented databases
- Experience working with Agile approaches
- Experience building beautiful front-end with HTML5 and CSS3
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, testable and efficient code
- Good communication skills
- Startup environment
- All-hands meeting in London once a year
- 2-3 months year-end bonuses
- 15 days annual leave