- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
honestbee is Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
We are solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics across the SE Asia region. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a marketplace for services that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
As our Lead / Senior User Experience Designer, you'll be working closely with the VP of UX Design, Product Management and Engineering team, designing either our consumer or our last mile delivery products across the SE Asia region. Some wicked special projects coming up also!
What you'll be doing:
- Present well articulated UX design and IA decisions to teams and stakeholders
- Implement best practices in user design methodologies
- It's about user centred design approach at every step
- Plan and participate in ongoing usability testing and assessments
- Adapt existing UI to various platforms (including asset production and implementation)
- Plan and conduct cross functional product strategy workshops to facilitate product scoping
- Maintain a flexible work schedule to accommodate for revisions and updates
- Work under minimal supervision and review; exercises independent judgement
What we are looking for?
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. graphic, interaction, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Familiarity with design techniques: crafting user personas, storyboarding, user research and wireframes.
- 5+ years working experience working in a UX design role, working on logistics and / or operations products
- A clean design aesthetic and knowledge of how design and engineering impact each other
- Experience in designing web and mobile applications using a broad array of tools like Adobe CS, Invision, Axure, etc.
- Experience with Sketch to manage raw files and export assets
- Ability to solve technical problems
- Have an upbeat, positive attitude and enjoy working on a high-energy team
Please send us your: Updated portfolio with samples of UX research and UI designs (required)
Join our honestbee family. Nothing makes us more proud than seeing our people prosper in their careers and set themselves up for success. honestbee will take you to places - that’s our commitment to you!