UI / UX, Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, InvisionApp, Zeplin and other relevant design tools.
We help hoteliers maximize revenue from the Meetings & Events they host.
Who we are
We are a dedicated team of hospitality industry professionals who continually push the boundaries of hospitality tech, sales and customer support. We’re solving tough problems within a Hotels Meetings & Events business by developing elegant, beautiful software for an industry desperately in need of innovation.
Our success is fuelled by a shared belief that every individual can make an impact, bringing our talents together to accomplish amazing things. We’re a team of talented and diverse people from all over the world – we learn, grow and succeed this way. See more here: www.idemhospitality.com
Who you are
Are you the kind of UI/UX Designer who can turn our software into a stunning, 5 star, easy-to-use product for our clients? We want you!
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Develop feature design briefs, logic flows, wireframes and requirements within evolving technology, business, time constraints and user needs.
- Executing all UI design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Provide a magic touch for the feel of experience through controls and user feedback.
- Author and own clear, concise and complete documentation including diagrams, visual content, and prototyping.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes front-end and back-end engineers, project managers and other designers in order to create simple, easy-to-use software.
- Handle the most complex, technology constrained or iteration sensitive systems.
- Stay on top of contemporary UI design concepts and patterns.
- Attends software reviews and supports production as subject matter expert and user advocate for their product areas.
- Bring energy and positivity to your design work and see it through to completion.
- Take ownership of user and product stories and balance your user-centered design practices with business requirements.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Portfolio of exceptional design projects
- Minimum of two years’ of professional experience in UI/UX design of web and mobile applications.
- Candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments will be a plus point.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design skills in Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, InvisionApp, Zeplin and other relevant design tools.
- Have a strong knowledge in typography, styles, grid layouts and building UI design systems.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Team spirited: Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.