Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of the democratization of football.
Mycujoo is a rapidly growing video streaming start up that is reinventing live television for the cord cutting era.
Our aim is bringing people from all over the world together to enjoy their passion for football. We allow football clubs and federations from all over the world to broadcast their games with us, live and legally.
- 3+ plus years of interaction design experience.
- Proven UI/UX experience (web, app, mobile).
- Demonstrable UI/UX design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Expert in creating wireframes, storyboards and user flows.
- Expert in building low-/high fidelity Prototypes using Axure, Framer or similar tools.
- Expert written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- User Centred Design Mindset.
- Experience in usability testing to ensure a positive user experience.
- An appreciation and understanding of A/B testing process and comfort using data to inform design decisions.
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS (at it’s last standards).
- Experience using Invision or Marvel.
- Motion design and/or animation ability.
- Attend planning meetings to determine prioritize and work efficiently.
- Retain and grow knowledge on industry trends and practices.
Nice to have
- A passion for Football
- A background of working in a startup is a plus.
- Experience in Management
- A Competitive salary based on experience.
- Working for an awesome and fast growing start-up; New starters will enjoy substantial responsibility from day one and fantastic long-term career opportunities;
- Being part of an international team where each individual is valued;
- We empower our employees and responsibility and freedom stand central;
- Flexible working hours;
- Free beer Fridays.