Social Media Content Creation, Social Media Analytics, data analytics, social media content management,
DREA Asia is the world’s first fully integrated mobile ad-tech and marketing automation platform. Use DREA’s PushAds platform to design, create and optimize digital ads.
DREA Asia is the world’s first fully integrated mobile ad-tech and marketing automation platform. Thousands of small business owners use DREA’s PushAds platform to design, create and optimize digital ads and campaigns each day. We empower our small businesses with a powerful and easy to use platform that allows them to easily fire effective digital marketing campaigns in just 4 Steps and 60 Seconds.
Our vision is to be ‘Every Small Business Owner’s Marketer’ and we believe in doing all the legwork, so our Small Business Owners get results.
We’re looking for a Social Media Analyst to join the first Adtech and Martech Company in Real Estate. A social Media enthusiast with deep knowledge of digital media and social media sites, you will be expected to integrate DREA’s web services with other social media sites such as Facebook etc. You can also expect to design and develop web pages. The ideal candidate will have a keen attention for detail and preferably, interest in digital marketing. If working with a close- knit team in a start up environment entices you then you are encouraged to apply.
The Primary Responsibilities of this role are:
• Social Media Content and Assets Creation
• Regular Content Uploads and Management of Social Media Calendar for Owned Platforms (Linkedin, Instagram and Facebook)
• Community Management on Social Media Channels
• Google and Social Media Analytics/Listening for Owned, Earned and Paid Platforms (DREA’s and DREA’s Advertiser Platforms)
• Media Planning and Strategy
What we need you to have:
• 0-2 years’ experience in social media content creation/analytics
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or a diploma, preferably in an analytics related field
• Strong interest in the digital space and in data analytics
• Close attention to detail and strong organizational skills; ability to multi-task to meet business demands
• Highly developed verbal and written communication skills – ability to interact effectively and professionally with internal parties
• Ability to work independently and collaborate well with a team to create and deliver new insights and content
• Ability to think creatively to resolve problems
• Some proficiency in MS Excel
• Competitive market rate
Preferred Degree/Diploma Course
• Business, Finance, Accountancy, Analytics, Engineering, Information Systems etc
• 2 -3 months (part time, flexible hours, negotiable)
If This Sounds Like You
Apply! If we think you’re a good match we’ll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
Come be a part of an open, collaborative and innovative culture. Our people are always working together to build the next big thing and to achieve impossible feats – which also keeps the place buzzing.
You can send your CV / Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org