Responsible for product development by generating product requirements and determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction.
• Plan and design for the new or existing modules/features based on the requirement from the market or customers, prepare material specification and work with all teams to execute.
• Work with business team and project managers to specify market requirements for current and future products.
• Establish test procedures for quality assurance of finished product.
• Work with partner for potential synergies on product development.
• Product management experience in technology-based products and/or software products
• Highly proficient in business spoken and written in English
• Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Independent, self-motivated, and well organized with an analytical savvy; open to continuous change and varying degrees of responsibility
• Innovative mindset – ability to think creatively for new ways to enable growth and achieve impactful outcomes
• Fast learner with understanding of software/Internet/telecom related technologies
• A team player and be prepared challenge the team and to do what it takes to meet team goals
• Experience in the telecom industry. Understanding of RF, cell planning, radio network optimization, OSS, or related products is a plus
• Understanding of big data analytics is a plus
• Experience in Graphic software, such as Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc. is a plus