- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
As a data engineer, you are responsible for the design and implementation of data ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) systems, data visualization platforms / services and data-driven personalization products. You may work with product teams / game teams to build up data products serving upper management, internal staffs and millions of our users. This is a fast-paced position that requires a high degree of energy and focus without compromising precision.
- Design and implement real-time data ETL systems, data visualization platforms and reporting services, machine learning / heuristics models to solve personalization problems;
- Write high-quality, clean, simple, and maintainable code; build common libraries;
- Analyze requirements, design and develop functionalities based on the product requirements;
- Understand the product thoroughly, constantly optimize the product, identify and fix problems, improve stability and user experience;
- Design and implement various supporting tools as required;
- Collaborate with other software engineers, product managers, user experience designers, and operations engineers to build products.
- Passionate about coding and programming, innovation, and solving challenging problems;
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related fields;
- In-depth understanding of data structures and other computer science fundamentals;
Below skills are preferable:
- Hands-on experience in web service frameworks such as Django, Flask
- Hands-on experience in distributed data platforms and processing frameworks such as Hadoop, Spark, Map-Reduce;
- Hands-on experience in Linux development environments and Shell Scripting;