Imagine a spreadsheet grid where each cell can also call an API or repeat a job. This is what we are building. Our product lets users create interactive web apps using the spreadsheet skills they already have.
Your role is to team up with our engineers and build our single-page app.
You will be working on:
an account dashboard where users manage apps and settings.
the editor where users manipulate a list of programmable cells that can do computing, inluding services and automation.
additional pages and features where we help users learn and extract the maximum value out of our core functionality and available integrations.
You can switch between these areas, or go deep on the one you love the most.
Our ideal buddy is:
Motivated to solve complex challenges. We are building a platform that provides General Purpose Computing to the masses; this requires cooking new solutions that handle millions of calculations.
Professional and easygoing. We are startup where you will get colleagues that come from the top organizations like Blip, Mindera, ATT, Harvard etc. Grown ups work here! But we also find plenty of time to talk about The Big Lebowski!
Focused on quality and usability. We hate alarms going off and features that are half-baked as much as you do. Come build a polished product with us!
- At least 3 years of experience
- Strong fundamentals of Computer Science, including design patterns & best practices
- You know ECMAScript 2017
- You know HTML5 & CSS3
- You know how to work with React or Angular
Nice to have
- GraphQL (with Apollo client)
- HTML5 Canvas (fin-hypergrid library)
- WebSockets (GraphQL over websockets)
- Webpack, PostCSS, cssnext & CSS modules
- CSS Flexbox
- RxJS (some core modules)
- Employee equity plan.
- A fridge that never runs out of beer.
- Liberal work-from-home policy.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- More to be added soon.