Gig economy marketplace based in Singapore, launched in April 2018. Funded by ZBJ Network Inc (China unicorn freelancing website) and Singapore Press Holdings Ltd.
ZomWork is a small company with big plans. With our platform, companies can find talented people to take on projects from graphic design, to marketing, to app development flexibly and reliably to companies and individuals with the right skills, and expertise. We strive to create a worldwide community of knowledge workers who will learn, earn and live both on our platform and at our physical space; serving the creative needs of hundreds of thousands of companies worldwide.
ZomWork is a joint-venture company co-owned by two partners. Zhubajie.com is the dominant leader (with >80% of the market) for freelancing work in China and is valued at US$1Bn. Singapore Press Holdings Ltd is not only Singapore’s dominant newspaper, magazine and radio company, but also owns successful digital properties like Sgcartmart, Shareinvestor, Hardwarezone, and Stomp.
The kind of people we're eager to work with:
• Has a can-do attitude.
• Can work independently and resourcefully to do whatever it takes to succeed.
• Perhaps the most important- is excited and motivated to be part of a startup team, where things move fast, and change even faster.
• Able to communicate effectively and problem solving mind-set.
• Passionate and excited about freelance and outsource services industries.
• Daily & monthly operational auditing of platform for hygiene, maintenance.
• Support on customer service needs both online and offline.
• Conduct administrative and sales activities to help with user acquisition of the platform.
• Support service standards of the platform by conducting regular feedback sessions with different segments of users.
• Engage in community of Talents through phone and email where needed to better hone knowledge of industries that are relevant to the business.
• Helps sales team to create PowerPoint decks where necessary.
• Reports to Sales and Operation Managers of the marketplace.
• 1-3 years of customer service and sales experience.
• Passionate about digital and start up space, having worked within one before is a plus.
• Positive learning attitude.
• Background in communications will be a plus.