Financial robo-assistant to help you reach your saving goals.
Tech Lead at Asia Finance
At Asia Finance, we’re building a financial robo-assistant to enable people to manage their personal finance effortlessly. We’re backed by the Golden Equator group and have access to their VCs and consulting expertise.
As the tech lead, you’ll head all engineering efforts. You’ll be designing, developing, and testing each of the following: the mobile app, the API backend, the cloud infrastructure, and everything in between. You’ll work closely with our COO, data scientists, product manager, UX designer, and developers.
What you’ll do:
- A lot of hands-on coding: build the mobile app and required APIs.
- Drive significant tech initiatives end to end.
- Help plan, manage, and improve the dev sprints.
- Lead and mentor the engineering team.
You have the following experience / qualifications:
- Shipping one or more mobile apps, ideally currently available in an app store
- BS in Computer Science or a related field
- Building APIs and setting up integrations
- Setting up a production cloud infrastructure
- Leading an agile team
- Work experience in the following languages / technologies:
- React Native
- Django (or be willing to pick up)
- Bonus experience:
- shipping highly secure apps, especially in the fintech space
- Java / Kotlin
- Swift / Objective-C
- Natural Language Processing
You’re the one we’re looking for if you:
- See the big picture, not just the code.
- Can rally the team into a promising direction instead of just waiting for instructions.
- You’re willing to go beyond your scope, doing whatever it takes to help the team succeed.
- Care deeply about clean, performant, and well-documented code.
Why work with us:
- You’ll have the freedom to innovate. No idea is too crazy, no tradition is too sacred. Test things out and prove its worth.
- Your opinion matters. Feedback and ideas are strongly encouraged.
- We’re open and honest. You can speak your mind; we do too.
- We’re a close-knit team that loves hanging out together (often over drinks)
- You’ll get to choose your own setup. Whether you’re team Apple or team Windows, we’ll provide the gear.
- We work in SPECTRUM, a tech and innovation business club with international startups and companies where tech events are hosted regularly.
- Phenomenal coffee (Nespresso Aguila machine) and a pantry with international snacks.