CDNetworks is a global content delivery network (CDN) with a fully integrated cloud solution, offering unparalleled speed, security and reliability for the almost instant delivery of web content.
Are you looking to embark on a progressive Sales career within the Internet and Cloud services sector? Do you want to gain first-hand insight into the fastest growing industries and leading technologies? Do you want to grow your network of business relationships with organisations across the Southeast Asia and Pacific region?
We are seeking an ambitious, results-oriented Sales / Account Manager who can drive new customer acquisitions as well as foster and develop existing client relationships. You will advocate our solutions for Content, Web, Media Acceleration, as well as Cloud services (Cloud Security, Load Balancers) to companies across the Southeast Asia and Pacific region. You will also have responsibility for revenue growth within an existing portfolio of named accounts.
We're looking for an ambitious, motivated self-starter who has an active interest in technology, people-oriented and would like to be part of a dynamic, fast-growing industry.
This role reports to the Head of Sales, whilst working with various internal teams including Marketing, Technical Consulting, Product Management and Sales Operations.
Our Sales Team articulates compelling value propositions of CDNetworks suite of solutions to meet unique customer needs and resolve critical business challenges. This team plays an integral role in overall revenue generation, market penetration, relationship building and customer satisfaction.
A career in CDNetworks provides challenging work and various opportunities to develop your skills and grow to your fullest potential. We offer a collaborative sales environment with positions across Inside Sales, Direct Sales, Account Management, Partnerships Management and Business Development areas.
Your scope of work will vary depending on skill set, experience and business needs. Shortlisted candidates may be considered for inside sales or field sales position.
Key responsibilities of our Sales Team include:
• Converting incoming leads into qualified customer engagements.
• Identifying opportunities for new outbound sales campaigns via prospecting and lead qualification.
• Driving quality opportunities into our sales pipelines, and consistently delivering on sales quota and/or revenue targets.
• Actively own all aspects of the sales cycle including prospecting, proposal management, contract negotiation, renewals and deal closures.
• Oversee and manage a portfolio of key accounts to seek additional revenue opportunities.
• Establish long-term strategic and tactical business growth plans, so as to facilitate expansion of market share in a defined territory or industry vertical.
• May travel to assigned countries as required.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• At least 2 years experience in direct sales, inside sales or business development roles for IT solutions and services, (Preferably within a B2B SaaS or PaaS environment)
• A good understanding of the Internet infrastructure, cloud services and/or security is highly desired.
• Technical background in engineering or computer science would be a plus.
• Possess strong interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively with all levels.
• Positive, goal-oriented and comfortable with managing multiple tasks / projects simultaneously.
Lack relevant experience? If you are keen to join CDNetworks and explore a career in technology sales, we would like to hear from you as well!
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS AND INTERVIEW PROCESS
Interested candidates are invited to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure that you have the following subject line in your application: [e27] - [Regional Sales/Account Executive]
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.
The interview process will consist of a phone interview and face-to-face interviews with HR, the team supervisor/manager for the role and the hiring manager.
Depending on the role applied for, there may also be written or technical assessments conducted.