CDNetworks is a global content delivery network (CDN) with a fully integrated cloud solution, offering unparalleled speed, security and reliability for the almost instant delivery of web content.
We are seeking a driven and results-oriented Partner Sales Manager (Channels & Alliances) to join our thriving team.
This is a strategic role that will be responsible for accelerating revenue streams by recruiting and developing new sales partnerships so as to drive the adoption of CDNetworks web acceleration and cloud security solutions by end customers across the ASEAN and Pacific region. In collaboration with the Marketing, Sales and Technical Consulting teams, you will also ensure that new and existing CDNetworks partners are adequately enabled and engaged to sell our products/services.
You should be a tenacious self-starter who is resourceful and creative, possess an analytical mindset, strong business acumen with a passion for the Internet and Cloud Services industry,
Our Sales Team articulates compelling value propositions of CDNetworks suite of solutions to meet unique customer needs and resolve critical business challenges. This team will play an integral role in driving incremental business growth, customer acquisition, market penetration and overall customer satisfaction.
• Define, shape and build the channel ecosystem for CDNetworks by identifying and acquiring new partners in the region (Value Added Resellers, Referral Partners, Aggregators, System Integrators, Technology Integration Partners, Managed Service Providers, Telcos, etc.)
• Proactively lead the partner planning process to develop mutual performance goals, financial targets and critical milestones.
• Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales target objectives through channel partners and strategic alliances.
• Drive the partner marketing and engagement programs i.e. partner recruitment and activation, partner portal management, co-marketing initiatives, partner enablement, training and support, partner communications, partner rewards and incentives, etc.
• Build an understanding of the technical and business requirements of our partners, whilst working closely with internal teams to guide the direction of our product offerings.
• Develop structured programs to ensure governance, success and accountability of CDNetworks partners .
• Continually build a strong understanding of regional market trends, customer preferences, channels landscape product capabilities and competitors’ strategies.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
• About 5 years of working experience in in both hunter sales and channel management roles within the ASEAN and Pacific region.
• Experience in directly selling IT solutions to enterprise accounts would be ideal, preferably within a Saas, PaaS or IaaS environment.
• Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex concepts and engage external audiences of all levels and across functions.
• Highly organised and possess ability to prioritise, manage and deliver on multiple deadlines.
• Proficiency in a Southeast Asian language and a good understanding of the business
landscape in these countries is ideal, as this role may be involved in communicating with
potential customers within the ASEAN and Pacific region.
• You will be expected to travel across the region as and when required.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS AND INTERVIEW PROCESS
Interested candidates are invited to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure that you have the following subject line in your application: [e27] - [Regional Partner Manager]
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.
The interview process will consist of a phone interview and face-to-face interviews with HR, the team supervisor/manager for the role and the hiring manager.
Depending on the role applied for, there may also be written or technical assessments conducted.