CDNetworks is a global content delivery network (CDN) with a fully integrated cloud solution, offering unparalleled speed, security and reliability for the almost instant delivery of web content.
Are you looking to step into a unique and challenging role and grow in a regional capacity? Do you enjoy working in collaborative cross-functional teams to develop and nurture creative ideas for B2B campaigns targeted at a spectrum of industry verticals? Can you craft persuasive and unique content that connects to a niche group of business owners? Are you passionate about conceptualizing and executing engaging events that drive business growth?
We are seeking a driven and talented Marketing Analyst / Marketing Manager to join our team.
This position is responsible for defining a comprehensive marketing roadmap and developing campaigns for diverse markets across Southeast Asia and the Pacific region. You will work with global marketing, sales, product teams as well as external agencies to plan and execute a spectrum of localized and regional activities that will generate quality leads, foster sales pipeline acceleration and achieve corporate revenue targets. In addition, you will collaborate with the Partner Sales team to spearhead the channel go-to-market strategy by actively developing and managing partnership programs across the region. You will also actively conduct accurate research, reporting and analysis of campaign performances so as to enable the Marketing function to make efficient and adequate responses to market challenges.
You should be proactive and resourceful, with a passion for demand and lead generation marketing, be results-oriented, possess an analytical mindset, strong business acumen alongside a flair for creativity and a keen eye for detail.
Our Marketing Team drives consistent, effective and compelling messaging behind the value of our products and solutions, bolstering sales and contributing to overall corporate revenue objectives. They adopt a multi-channel integrated approach that leverages on a combination of data analytics, market research, strategic planning and creative execution. The team plays a pivotal role in demand and lead generation, content creation, building market awareness, growing thought leadership and increasing customer acquisition.
A career in CDNetworks provides challenging work and various opportunities to develop your skills, expertise and grow to your fullest potential. We offer a collaborative environment with exposure across a broad range of marketing functions. Established junior Marketers can advance into senior positions where they build marketing specializations and lead key initiatives across the region.
Your scope of work may vary depending on skill set, experience and business needs. Shortlisted candidates may be considered for junior or senior marketing roles.
• Identify, develop and manage a portfolio of online and offline marketing initiatives including utilising in-market events (trade shows, conferences, seminars, webinars, networking sessions, etc.) to generate quality sales leads.
• Expand our digital presence and drive traffic into our website via the enhancement of website content, keyword optimisation, etc.
• Drive content creation in the form of whitepapers, case studies, brochures, trade articles, videos and press releases, etc.
• Develop and repurpose relevant marketing content to support the Sales team and Partners at different stages of the buying cycle.
• Launch targeted email marketing campaigns to generate and nurture qualified leads.
• Oversee marketing-generated inbound leads, ensuring that the database is comprehensive and well-segmented for targeting purposes.
• Establish an account-based marketing approach for customer retention and to maximise revenue potential in key accounts.
• Proactively communicate and work with the Sales team on lead pipeline management, lead follow-up as well as new and planned marketing activities (regional and local programs).
• Continually build a strong understanding of regional market trends, customer preferences, product capabilities and competitors’ strategies so as to execute relevant and effective in-market programs.
• Forecast, measure and analyse the impact of marketing programs in order to optimise MQL to SQL conversion rates and shorten the sales cycle.
• Formulate and manage budgets and strategic plans for marketing programs.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Mass Communications or related disciplines.
• At least 3 – 5 years years of experience in integrated marketing roles, preferably within a B2B environment. Candidates with less experience may be considered for junior positions.
• Possess a strong understanding of B2B marketing principles, sales processes, demand and lead generation practices across multiple countries and industry verticals
• Working knowledge of Salesforce and Marketing Automation tools (e.g. Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot) would be ideal.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to prioritise and manage multiple deadlines simultaneously.
• Meticulous and highly organised, with strong project coordination skills.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online or send their resume to email@example.com.
Please ensure that you have the following subject line in your application: [e27] - [Marketing Analyst / Marketing Manager].
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.
For other job opportunities, do visit our Careers page at http://www.cdnetworks.com.sg/jobs-at-cdnetworks/
Lack relevant experience? If you are keen to join CDNetworks and explore a career in marketing, we would like to hear from you as well!