- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
No recruiting agencies or recruiters please
This position is for our office in Taipei ONLY
Who You Are:
You're a conscientious, passionately curious, and calculated risk taker. Uncertainty doesn't scare you, and you're excited about the potential to reach millions of people and create a lasting impact on how customers interact with companies. You don't want to be the smartest person in the room, and you enjoy working with the latest technologies to solve some of the toughest problems in 2018. You'd rather help design the machine than be a cog in an existing one.
We're looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer to help us build and scale the customer-facing component of our platform while having a working understanding of our full-stack architecture.
You will function as a leader within our engineering team, helping to build out a team of engineers to bring world-class products into production.
Who We Are:
Pluvio is on a mission to help eCommerce companies and content producers reimagine their digital experiences. We're producing interactive, dynamic, and engaging customer experiences and bridging the online to offline ecosystems through an AI and graph powered adaptive experience engine. By anticipating consumer behavior and aspirations in real-time, we're helping companies to make their customers feel understood, and ultimately, increase revenue, average cart sizes, customer engagement, and brand loyalty.
What You'll Do:
• Design system architecture
• Optimize applications for maximum perceived and actual render speeds; design mobile and web-based features
• Build 'client-facing' features that delight users and communicate with our API
• Inject content, functions, and modules to 3rd party pages using JS
• Work with back-end developers building exceptional code and web designers to improve usability
• Collect feedback from users and build solutions based on this data
• Translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing digital environments, ensuring great user experiences
• Write functional requirement documents and guides
• Plan, coordinate, and communicate within the team as well as cross-functionally
What We Look For:
• 3+ years industry experience
• BS/MS/PhD in CS, Math, Statistics, Electrical/Computer Engineering, or Data Science plus relevant work on a SaaS JS application
• Speak fluent English
• Expert experience designer complex system architecture
• Expert proficiency with the DOM
• Expert experience designing and using REST web service APIs
• Knowledge of full-stack architecture including AWS and AliCloud
• Excellent understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
• Working with rapid and innovative development methodologies like: Kanban/Kanplan, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment, as well as tools like Swagger
• Expert engineering and software development skills — ability to write, test, deploy, and maintain high-quality production code
• Some engineering management experience is a plus
• Experience using NoSQL databases like MongoDB in production is a plus
• Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment; we’re a startup, so you’ll wear a lot of different hats and not love all of them
Salary and benefits depend on experience. If this sounds like you, let's get to know each other!