- Hiring Bonus$100 USD
- Refer Reward50%Monthly Salary
No recruiting agencies or recruiters please
This position is for our office in Taipei ONLY
Who You Are:
You're a conscientious, passionately curious, and calculated risk taker. Uncertainty doesn't scare you, and you're excited about the potential to create a lasting impact on how customers interact with companies. You don't want to be the smartest person in the room, and you enjoy working with the latest technologies to solve some of the toughest problems in 2018. You'd rather help design the machine than be a cog in an existing one.
We're looking for an experienced Lead Data Science Engineer to help us scale our data science team.
You will be a technical leader within our engineering team, building and coaching a team of engineers to bring world-class products into production.
Who We Are:
Pluvio is on a mission to help eCommerce companies and content producers reimagine their digital experiences. We're producing interactive, dynamic, and engaging customer experiences and bridging the online to offline ecosystems through an AI and graph powered adaptive experience engine. By anticipating consumer behavior and aspirations in real-time, we're helping companies to make their customers feel understood, and ultimately, increase revenue, average cart sizes, customer engagement, and brand loyalty.
What You'll Do:
• Build production ready deep learning models
• Conduct ad-hoc data analyses; your analyses will decide which policies we adopt, where we expand our business, and who our partners will be
• Design and develop predictive machine learning systems that support our technology infrastructure
• Test and validate systems for data pipelines, business logic, and decision models
• Research and develop tools enabling our data scientists to efficiently and safely develop, test, and deploy experimental and production signals, models, and policies
• Coach, plan, coordinate, and communicate within the team
What We Look For:
• 3+ years industry experience with expertise in recommendation science and production quality recommendation engines a must
• Speak fluent English
• BS/MS/PhD in CS, Math, Statistics, Electrical/Computer Engineering, or Data Science plus relevant software development experience
• Strong proficiency and industry experience building and leading the development of production-quality deep learning systems; production experience with Keras, Theanos, PyTorch, TensorFlow, SciKitLearn, Spark, etc a must and visualization tools like D3.JS, Looker a plus
• Working with rapid and innovative development methodologies like Kanban/Kanplan, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment
• Solid engineering and software development skills - ability to write, test, deploy, and maintain high-quality production code
• Deep understanding of models, data mining of structured and unstructured data, feature engineering, feature selection, and other applied ML issues
• Understanding of graph theory a plus
• Engineering management experience is a plus
• Experience using graph databases, Cypher, and NoSQL databases like MongoDB in production is a plus
• Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment; we’re a startup, so you’ll wear a lot of different hats and not love all of them
Salary and benefits depend on experience. If this sounds like you, let's get to know each other!