We are growing our Marketing team. Who are we looking for? Doers that love to get their hands dirty and want to help us materialise some of our growth ambitions.
You'll spend most of your time working on user acquisition for Landing.jobs. Some of the things you're going to do regularly are:
- Setting up and managing a wide array of performance marketing campaigns (be it Pay-Per-Click channels, display advertising or retargeting activity)
- Researching, testing and evaluating new platforms that we can use to get new users
- Planning & launching email marketing campaigns
- Launch of user acquisition partnerships
- Offline campaigns
We pride ourselves for being restless about trying and experimenting new approaches - nothing is set in stone and all your input will be discussed. Prove us there’s a better way to do some things and we’ll helping you making it happen!
You’ll have the opportunity to do all of this amongst a crazy & talented (and crazily talented!) team, determined to turn Landing.jobs into the go-to place for everything related to tech jobs and careers.
- Ideally 1-2 years of experience working in marketing or related fields
- Data-driven mindset and extreme attention to detail (but no robots please)
- Having a certain dose of tech-geekiness
- Creative thinker (think diagonally)
- Team player (no assholes - if one of us fails, everyone fails)
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written English
- Proactive, not reactive (get things done before you’re asked to & most importantly, find things we didn’t even dream about asking)
- Being someone who knows how to balance planning and execution