Our ideal candidate in this role is someone who comes with holistic human resources experience and has a track record of transforming company culture in a positive way. You will support the company executives and team leaders, allowing the company to develop and grow quickly. The Head of People and Culture will exemplify the core values of the company and already has the integrity, persistence, and proactive desire to empower and better the professional lives of those that represent Floship.
- Lead the design, implementation, communication and delivery of the company’s HR program and initiatives
- Handle core HR processes of recruiting, on-boarding, training, performance management, employee exits, succession planning, etc.
- Create ongoing programming internally to encourage professional and community involvement
- KPI management and accountability for managers / staff
- Gets to know each staff member intimately to understand how they can get the most out of their experience at Floship
- Champions initiatives related to workplace environment whether it be office re-design, organization of the office, and ensuring that staff have the best tools
- Has a bachelor’s degree and 5+ years experience in HR management
- Has experience building HR systems and policy for a startup during periods of hyper-growth
- Has strong working knowledge of HK labor law and practices
- Has experience working with diverse staff. Staff at Floship range from their early 20’s to later 40’s, close to 10 different nationalities, and geographically dispersed.
- Startup experience and knowledge of startups highly valued
- A results oriented person
- Doesn’t mind commuting to Kwai Chung on a daily basis