$ 20,000 - 40,000 HKD per month
3 months ago
Animoca Brands Limited can provide a visa.
- Actively participate in our agile game development process for both ongoing and new projects.
- Work within small, cross-functional teams consisting of talented and passionate product owners, designers, artists, and other engineers to ensure smooth development of quality products.
- Write clean, maintainable and optimized code with test coverage and source control.
- 2+ Years of industry experience building mobile apps or games.
- Degree/Higher Diploma in Computer Science/Multimedia or related disciplines.
- Proven track record with mobile game development using Unity (using C#) and/or Cocos2dx.
- Strong working knowledge of the Android and/or iOS ecosystem, including the tools and APIs.
- Familiarity with all facets of game development, including textures, animations, GUI, game physics, particle systems, sound systems, etc.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiarity with third-party SDKs and back-end services integration.
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies.
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools especially Git.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Be flexible and able to function well in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing deadlines and projects.
- Prior experience with a well-known mobile title
- Familiarity with level design and planning
- Experience optimizing memory and space usage for support of older hardware
- Experience with backend development and/or management, especially using cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, GCP, etc).
- Experience with 3D.
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Experience with other game frameworks/engines, e.g. Unreal.
- Experience with Functional and/or Reactive programming.
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns.
- Familiarity with Agile product development principles and process.
- Experience with machine learning/AI technologies and tools.
- Interest in developing mobile app products in Health and Fitness, Education, and Music
- Plays musical instrument
- 5-day work week
- 15 days annual leave
- Medical, Life & Personal Accident insurance
- Free company shuttle bus to and from select MTR stations daily
- Casual work attire
- Free coffee, tea and fruit daily
- Multi-cultural work environment (15 nationalities and counting!)
- Flat company structure: your ideas get heard by the right people very quickly
- Diverse range of game and app genres: learn and try different projects from time to time
- Regular (and fun) company activities