Moneysmart cannot provide a visa.
Digital Content Writer
at MoneySmart Group
MoneySmart Group is South East Asia's leading personal financial portal helping consumers compare loans, insurance and credit cards. Moneysmart was founded in 2009 with the simple aim to help consumers make better financial decisions.
Through aggregating and consolidating product information to a single platform for comparison Moneysmart empowers consumers to make better financial decisions. We have put the power back into the consumers’ hands. Whether it is for loans, insurance, or credit cards, MoneySmart makes information easy to understand and products easy to apply for – all in one place.
On the back of a Series B funding in June 2017 and growing success, MoneySmart is now focused on expanding into additional markets, starting with Hong Kong.
Please check out our new role for Digital content writer below!
Creating credible, engaging and informative articles and written content for blog release. Created articles position MS as a thought and opinion leader and a credible source of information within the context of Hong Kongers’ personal finance.
You will be part of a passionate team of writers who deliver high value content in multiple formats, that both entertain as well as activate our audiences. Your written content empowers readers in the area of personal finance through education, thought leadership and life hacks.
- Deliver content of high-quality tailored to our customer’s needs by implementing best-practices
- Community engagement and nurturing through our audience touch points
- Staying on the pulse of Hong Kong with a focus on personal finance and how it affects our daily lives
- Production of assigned content writing in English
- Adherence of all content output to best practices, tone of voice, style guides and SOPs
- Audience growth and nurturing
- Interdepartmental creative support
- 1 - 2 years experience in writing on digital
- Knowledge of digital best practices for editorial production
- Communications graduates preferred
- Understanding of distribution channels and effective content distribution
- Fluent / Native English speaking and writing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Retail level personal finance product knowledge preferred
- Build a positive team and family spirit
- Be Humble
- Stay Hungry
- Do more with less
- Always pursue learning and growth
- Engage, Disagree and Commit