AfterShip Limited can provide a visa.
Over 500K people using AfterShip, you have the ability to bring positive impact to the global eCommerce community.
AfterShip's mission is to help retailers such as Zalora, Lazada, Esty and Wish (to name a few) win customer loyalty by bringing the best shopping experience to their customers, with a focus on automating the shipping, tracking and returns experience.
Are you an entrepreneur and explorer at heart, always curious and itching to try new things?
We already have awesome Product Owners onboard and are looking for a PMD to join us as our teams are rapidly expanding and to help pave way for further growth!
We're looking for a Product Management Director who is an entrepreneur and explorer at heart, a boss-minded-kind-of-person who is dedicated to product well-being.
Someone who has excellent coaching and mentoring skills as well as a high level of curiosity and passion to drive new product features and explore new products to create business value.
- Fun startup culture with diverse and inclusive international teams
- Hackathons, happy Friday sharings and happy-hour gatherings
- Flexible working hours and unlimited work-from-home policy
- 5-day work week and 15 days annual leave
- Benefits include medical / dental coverage and performance bonus
- Employment visa sponsorship (if required)
The Product Management Director can look forward to:
- Being a boss, real owner of products, fully responsible for functionality and dedicated to the product well-being in order to create as much business value as possible
- Helping others grow by coaching, training and mentoring product managers in terms of product management and leadership skills
- Being a driver of the strategic direction of business-to-business (B2B) software-as-a-service (SaaS) development, understand the needs of clients such international retailers and marketplaces and formulating competitive strategies for all stages of product development
- Being a guru with in-depth understanding of the B2B SaaS market, conduct relevant market and competitor analysis, product direction and development planning to provide product feasibility analysis and ideas for suitable marketing programs
- Being a business partner and exploring potential opportunities for innovation, optimise performance of the products through value-added user experience and provide suggestions for further improvement to enhance product value
- Being an entrepreneur by evaluating and defining business model for new products / services or new combination of products / service which align with AfterShip’s strategies, establishing product development plans, coordinating relevant resources, overseeing development progress, improving product development quality and efficiency and being responsible for product ROI
We hope to welcome onboard someone with:
- University degree or above, 5 years of working experience, 3 years of product managers / team management experience
- Excellent communication skills to interact with all levels, such as international e-commerce clients (international retailers and marketplaces) through to multinational software engineers
- Excellent coaching and mentoring skills, able to manage junior Product Managers as well as encourage inter-team cooperation
- High level of curiosity and awareness to new products in the market, with a passion to learn and try new things, agile, open-minded, flexible and creative
- Experience in relation to Scrum / Agile / Sprint and e-commerce software-as-a-service would be an added advantage