Are you a magician?
We already have awesome junior full stack engineers onboard and are looking for more engineers to join us as our teams are rapidly expanding and we have ambitious plans for further growth!
We're looking for a junior full stack engineer who loves coding and wants to gain experience in bridging the gap between backend and frontend systems to solve technical challenges quickly and effectively.
We believe every engineer should be proud of coding quality and be responsible for the software they build - everyone can adopt best practices and expertise to help make that happen.
- Fun startup culture with diverse and inclusive international teams
- Hackathons, happy Friday sharings and happy-hour gatherings
- Flexible working hours and unlimited work-from-home policy
- 5-day work week and 15 days annual leave
- Benefits include medical / dental coverage and performance bonus
- Employment visa sponsorship (if required)
Our tech stacks:
- Major programming language(s): Node.js, React.js
- Cloud: Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform
- Database: MongoDB, DynamoDB, Amazon Aurora, Redis
- Monitoring: New Relic, Pingdom, Runscope, StatusPage
- Automation: Ansible, Packer
- Queue: Beanstalk
- Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Travis CI, Bitrise
- Tools: Atlassian Suite
- Other SaaS: Algolia, Mixpanel, SendGrid, Twilio
The engineer can look forward to:
- Participating with projects that span a wide range of systems, processes and technologies with ownership of an issue from start to finish
- Assisting with building new features for internal and external users
- Assisting with maintaining very high engineering standards and bringing consistency to the many codebases and processes you will be encountering
- Collaborating with product managers and product designers to define and implement new features in an agile team-work environment embracing scrum methodologies
We are looking to welcome onboard someone with:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field preferred
- Some years experience with Node.js (our main backend coding language), engineers who have an interest and wish to pick up Node.js with experience in Python / Java / PHP / Ruby are also welcome
- Some experience with integrating and designing APIs and optimizing frontend performance
* Candidates with more experience will be considered as senior full stack engineer
* Candidates with no front-end experience will be considered as backend engineer