Are you a gatekeeping wizard?
We already have awesome junior backend engineers onboard and are looking for more engineers to join us as our teams are rapidly expanding and we have ambitious plans for further growth!
We're looking for backend engineers who love coding and are interested in working with the latest software development technology.
We believe every engineer should be responsible for the software they build, everyone can adopt best practices and expertise to help make that happen.
- Fun startup culture with diverse and inclusive international teams
- Hackathons, happy Friday sharings and happy-hour gatherings
- Flexible working hours and unlimited work-from-home policy
- 5-day work week and 15 days annual leave
- Benefits include medical / dental coverage and performance bonus
- Employment visa sponsorship (if required)
Our tech stacks:
- Major programming language(s): Node.js, React.js
- Cloud: Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform
- Database: MongoDB, DynamoDB, Amazon Aurora, Redis
- Monitoring: New Relic, Pingdom, Runscope, StatusPage
- Automation: Ansible, Packer
- Queue: Beanstalk
- Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Travis CI, Bitrise
- Tools: Atlassian Suite
- Other SaaS: Algolia, Mixpanel, SendGrid, Twilio
The engineer can look forward to:
- Integrating global shipping companies and shopping cart systems (e.g. Amazon)
- Working with product manager, product designer and front-end engineers to define and build features from concept to execution
- Writing and shipping elegant, readable and well-documented codes
We are looking to welcome onboard someone:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field preferred
- Some experience with Node.js (our main coding language), engineers who have an interest to pick up node.js with prior experience with Python / Java / PHP / Ruby are also welcome
- Some experience with APIs / building software / mobile applications
* Candidates with more experience will be considered as senior backend engineer
* Candidates with front-end experience will be considered as fullstack engineer