AfterShip Limited can provide a visa.
Are you a natural commander just like Ender from Ender's Game?
We already have awesome SREs onboard and are looking for more SREs to join us as our teams are rapidly expanding and we have ambitious plans for further growth!
We're looking for a DevOps Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) who loves coding and interested in working closely with engineers to help design, build and maintain high-performing, scalable, testable and reliable services.
We believe SREs play a crucial part in providing engineers with tools, best practices and expertise to help them be responsible for the software they build.
- Fun startup culture with diverse and inclusive international teams
- Hackathons, happy Friday sharings and happy-hour gatherings
- Flexible working hours and unlimited work-from-home policy
- 5-day work week and 15 days annual leave
- Benefits include medical / dental coverage and performance bonus
- Employment visa sponsorship (if required)
Our tech stacks:
- Major programming language(s): Node.js, React.js
- Cloud: Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform
- Database: MongoDB, DynamoDB, Amazon Aurora, Redis
- Monitoring: New Relic, Pingdom, Runscope, StatusPage
- Automation: Ansible, Packer
- Queue: Beanstalk
- Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Travis CI, Bitrise
- Tools: Atlassian Suite
- Other SaaS: Algolia, Mixpanel, SendGrid, Twilio
The SRE can look forward to:
- Ensuring continuous service delivery with high reliability and operation performance to meet SLAs
- Managing optimisation of SaaS and infrastructure usage and cost
- Collaborating with engineering teams to perform troubleshooting to investigate and respond to infrastructure outages
- Designing and implementing automated architecture solutions to minimise related workload for product engineering teams
We look forward to welcoming someone onboard with:
- 2+ years hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform
- Excellent password hygiene and sense of security awarencess
- Strong understanding of servers, networking, storage, Linux system administration
- Experience with DNS, load balancing, failover strategies, Blue-Green and Canary deployments
- Ability to setup automated monitoring and alerting systems
- Dedication towards up-time and service-level objectives
- Some experience with log aggregation, analysis and troubleshooting
- Ability to communicate with multiple teams and IaaS / SaaS vendors effectively
- CISSP, CISA or other systems auditor certifications would be an awesome nices-to-haves but not mandatory