AngularJS, Cordova, Ionic
Golfers can't golf when their friends can't make it. When that happens, the whole golf industry loses. Deemples helps by matching golfers for golf games so that they can play anytime, anywhere.
- Experience in Angular JS / Cordova / Ionic
- Good analytical capabilities & problem solving skills
- Experience in dealing collaboration with team members in software development
- Knowledge in dealing with code repositories - git/Github/svn
- Good understanding of agile software development
- Well spoken English
- Must love to code!
- On-going module development for Deemples Golf App (deemples.com)
- Break testing & creative bug fixing
- Collaborate with team in brainstorming, UX analysis
- Provide valuable suggestions to improve the app
- Must bring positive energy to the workplace!
- Familiar with LAMP stack development
- Familiar with DBaaS (Firebase)
- Familiar with MongoDB
- Experience with integrating & creating API endpoints
- Pragmatic in idea creation in brainstorming sessions, be open minded about constructive criticism & able to deal with rejection of ideas
What You Will Learn
- Proper coding practices to refine your skills as a quality coder
- We practice transparency in running a Tech business, which we hope to give an opportunity to all team members to learn all skills required in running a Tech based startup
- Employee Stock Options (ESOP)
- Parking allowances
- Opportunity to pitch ideas for incubation
- Opportunity to build network with VCs & other tech entrepreneurs
- Employee training for relevant events - AWS/Google I/O etc.