Job description & requirements
Hitcheed is looking for a Content Writer/Editor who’ll assist in writing, producing, and editing overall content of their wedding platform. In this opportunity, you’ll be creating creative content that can increase audience engagement for Hitcheed’s digital channels.
Ideally, they are looking for someone who has a minimum 1-year of experience in producing web content, managing an online presence via social media, email or digital content management.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks
- Create/write engaging and refreshing articles or content that appeal to Hitcheed’s target audience
- Managing overall company’s content such as blog, email marketing and social media platforms
- Write at least 2 articles/week with a minimum 600-800/words in length.
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- Conducts comprehensive research on assigned products utilizing professional, vendor, blog and other relevant resources
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism and related field or equivalent work experience
- Superb writing and editing skills; excellent grammar, spelling and formatting (UK English)
- Thoughtful, curious, critical-thinker whose always looking for best ways to tell stories
- A portfolio that demonstrates an ability to create a compelling narrative for a wide variety of brands, audiences and industries.
- Familiarity with SEO best practices.