Job description & requirements
We are looking for a passionate and driven software developer to build our first product.
You will work with other developers, designers and product managers throughout the software development life-cycle. You will report directly to the Lead Developer on the project.
Scope of Work
- Work on Python/Django stack.
- Assist with infrastructure operations/DevOps.
- Assist in developing tools for Business Analytics reporting.
- Develop API (REST and/or GraphQL) interfaces for the front end to consume.
- Assist in maintaining stable systems operations
- Min 3 years programming experience
- Experience with Python/Django or equivalent framework
- Experience with version control systems
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Fluent in TDD and testing techniques
- Can work in a small, fast paced environment with great communication skills
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment and taking on different responsibilities to support the team
- Extremely detail-oriented, and driven to consistently meet deadlines
Nice to Have
- Bachelors in a Computing or related field
- Interest in Gaming and/or the eSports scene
- Developed and shipped products using Python/Django or equivalent framework
- Worked with Linux systems before
- Worked with real time systems before
- Docker experience
- DevOps experience