Job description & requirements
We’re looking for a creative,hungry and optimistic Business Development Manager who will ideally have 2 years of experience in payment space, be fluent in Mandarin and preferably Korean. This person will report directly to the Head of Business Development and be responsible for the following:
Conceptualise new lines of business, products and services
• Lead in conceptualisation of new businesses, products and services.
• Craft business papers and presentations to key market participants comprising of customers, vendors, partners and regulators.
• Preparing presentations and sales displays
Lead sales and marketing
• Be involved in all aspects of the sales process, product demonstrations, contract negotiation, and sales closing
• Development of relationships with decision-influencing, senior executives within prospect organizations
• Acquire customers for 21KM’s products and services.
Drive business plan execution
• Support in the execution of business plans.
• Manage logistics, negotiation and delivery of the business.
• Coordinate product demonstrations and workshops for perspective clients
Manage key relationships
• Maintain and enhance relationships with key external stakeholders.
• Promote 21KM to prospects, customers and other key market participants.
• Demonstrate customer-specific benefits of products with a high degree of proficiency.
• Analyse and understand customer insights and market trends
• Degree or Diploma in Business/Marketing/Sales or related scope
• Strong PR skills
• Ideally with a minimum of 2 years experience in the payment space.
• Comfortable with Public speaking and Presenting.
• Able to work effectively in a team environment