Job description & requirements
We are currently looking for a Full Stack Engineer who thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys driving innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development.
You will be responsible for building features end-to-end for StashAway's web and mobile applications, and ensuring that those solutions are smooth and scalable. You will work in a cross-functional team and be exposed to a variety of different concepts and technologies.
- Design and implement solutions to handle high levels of traffic, in a rapidly scaling environment
- Write testable, clean, efficient code that can be confidently released in production
- Work closely with Product and Business teams to produce high-quality results
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Experience with agile processes, testing, and continuous integration
- Eager and willing to learn new things, staying up to date with the latest technologies, and expanding your base skillsets to propose new approaches to your work
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Prior work experience at a B2C startup and some degree of interest in finance are nice-to-haves