Job description & requirements
Lalamove is disrupting the logistics industry by connecting customers and drivers directly through our technology. We offer customers a lightning fast and convenient way to book delivery and moving services whether they are at their home, at work or on the go. People talk about O2O, we live it.
Onto our fifth year as a start-up, now operating in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam and Philippines, our aspirations don’t stop there as our model has the ability to transform how goods moved in any city worldwide. Backed by a team of experienced entrepreneurs, Lalamove offers a great place to add real value because you get real ownership of what you do. Come work with energetic, dynamic individuals, and play a critical role in disrupting the entire logistics market in a cutting-edge tech company.
Are you one who likes to interact and promote brand awareness to customers and able to take ownership of the event from and its commercial success? If your answer is yes, this role is waiting for you to apply.
This role suits someone who is positive, outgoing and customer-oriented. To succeed, you must be passionate about our business.
What we seek:
- Ensure each customer is provided with exceptional service
- Promote a proactive approach to exceed customer expectations.
- Ensure all Visuals and Branding standards are consistently executed and maintained in the store
- Work with Marketing Manager to execute seasonal programmes and implementing corrective actions plans
- Ensure proper Brand execution according to established standards and directives
- Ensure all team members are trained on Foundation and Seasonal Brand and product knowledge
- Ensure that team members are focused on selling and serving customers.
What you'll need:
- "N" Level and above
- Singaporeans Only
- 0-2 years of customer service related or retail sales experience
- Excellent written/spoken English
- Excellent organisational skills & interpersonal communication skills
- Diligent, detail-minded, and able to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in retails/sales/events organization would be ideal but not necessary
- Self-motivated, disciplined and resourceful
- Works well in a team and willing to assist with ad-hoc responsibilities
- Working Location: Tampines IKEA
Working hours as per below 5 days work week (Wednesday to Sunday):
- Wednesday: 3pm to 10pm
- Thursday: 3pm to 10pm
- Friday: 2pm to 11pm
- Saturday: 11am to 11pm
- Sunday: 1.30pm to 10pm