Digital Marketing Communications Manager B2B for communications agency
This role will support our communications agency team’s heads by working closely with clients to advise and implement Digital & Social Media Marketing projects in the B2B and Startup space.
You live and breathe digital, and love to help clients and colleagues discover the opportunities the digital space holds. You take over responsibility for current projects, including
- regional lead generation and qualification in the B2B tech space
o client account management
o disseminate client content to target audiences
o identify local & regional partners who are able to generate leads that meet the client’s specifications (freelancers, vendors, media partners)
o manage and supervise local 3rd parties across the region
o Analysis & reporting
- Digital/Social Media Marketing
o Support our pitch team during proposal stage
o Client account management
o Lead the creation of shareable content and engage in relevant social discussions primarily in the B2B space on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
o Monitoring and analytics
- Website optimization
o Content writing
o SEO/SEM optimization
o Google Adwords and Analytics
· Prior experience of at least 5 years working in a marketing, digital or integrated agency
· Experience planning and driving regional/ Pan-Asia campaigns, preferred
· Direct marketing experience in the B2B space is advantageous
· Familiar with writing proposals, budgeting and pitching
· Experience in developing and executing social media / digital campaigns, including brand awareness, demand and lead generation campaigns
· Technical skills within Social Media channels implementation and their measurement
· Ability to foster and maintain positive media and influencer relations
· Outstanding English language communication skills – both written and oral, with the ability to communicate with, and adapt to, different communication styles at all levels
· Solid business English language skills and ideally another Asian language
· local work experience in Singapore
Why join us?
Work on exiting accounts and pitch for new ones – as part of a team, not working in a silo. Join a multicultural team, and get exposure across SEA. We encourage an open exchange of ideas and constant learning – this is your opportunity to influence how we see and do Digital and learn about the areas of PR you are not yet familiar with.
This position is open for full-time, part-time and freelance applicants.