Job description & requirements
Led by Stanford and MIT alumni with years of professional and management experience, Tourego is a disruptive new force in the niche market of tourism finance, solving outbound travellers’ pain points through technology. We seek to undermine the existing order among the incumbent market players with our new ideas on how business should be done in this US$65b market. Tourego is mentioned in Parliament as an example of an innovative homegrown start-up. More information can be found at Channel News Asia. (https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/business/tourego-gst-tax-refunds-airport-tourists-10039630)
Every member in Tourego plays a key role; this is your opportunity to be part of our fast-growing company and a highly-driven team!
- Develop and launch customized mobile applications & interfaces with server-based components based on business needs.
- Develop test plans and cases, as well as prepare business and technical documents.
- Provide post-launch maintenance and support, as well as implement product enhancements.
- A degree/ diploma, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Info-communications or Engineering.
- Possess experience in developing iOS and/or Android mobile applications (native or hybrid) from conceptualization to testing to rollout.
- Proficient in iOS Programming (Swift/Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, UIKit, Xcode etc), and/or Android programming (Java, Android SDK)
- Proficient in utilizing iOS / Android framework APIs
- Familiar with jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, PhoneGap, Apache Cordova etc
- Possess knowledge of web services (XML, JSON, SOAP, REST) and cloud technologies (AWS)
- Must be self-driven, good team player with initiative and eagerness to pick up new knowledge / technologies.
This is the job for you? Join Us Now!
We regret only short-listed candidates will be notified.