Job description & requirements
Led by Stanford and MIT alumni with years of professional and management experience, Tourego is a disruptive new force in the niche market of tourism finance, solving outbound travellers’ pain points through technology. We seek to undermine the existing order among the incumbent market players with our new ideas on how business should be done in this US$65b market. Tourego is mentioned in Parliament as an example of an innovative homegrown start-up. More information can be found at Channel News Asia. (https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/business/tourego-gst-tax-refunds-airport-tourists-10039630)
Every member in Tourego plays a key role; this is your opportunity to be part of our fast-growing company and a highly-driven team!
- Develop server-based components based on business needs.
- Develop test plans and cases, as well as prepare business and technical documents.
- Provide post-launch maintenance and support, as well as implement product enhancements.
- A degree/ diploma, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information System, Info-communications or Engineering.
- Proficient in development using LAMP stack and PHP frameworks (Laravel, Symfony, CakePHP, CodeIgniter etc)
- Familiar with RMDBs (mySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server), noSQL and Hadoop
- Familiar with jQuery, AngularJS, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3 etc
- Posses strong knowledge of web services (XML, JSON, SOAP, REST) and cloud technologies (AWS)
- Must be self-driven, good team player with initiative and eagerness to pick up new knowledge / technologies.
This is the job for you? Join Us Now!
We regret only short-listed candidates will be notified.