Job description & requirements
The Digital Marketing and Inside Sales Manager is responsible for managing day-to-day digital marketing strategy and operations for the APAC region and providing reports and analysis to demonstrate effective ROI to key stakeholders. In addition, building relationships with potential clients and developing and closing sales opportunities across financial services prospects.
The day-to-day activities:
- Responsible for adapting and applying ACTICO’s digital marketing strategy for the APAC region.
- Strengthen ACTICO’s presence in APAC, and increase online traffic and users, through our online assets such as social media, campaigns, webinars etc.
- Expand ACTICO’s brand presence and content footprint in the APAC region and beyond through establishing collaborations with local tech media and community.
- Work with global marketing team to plan, create and implement innovative, audience-focused digital marketing campaigns.
- Develop the media plan for all the campaigns.
- Grow revenue by working closely with the HQ online operations team, marketing team and local sales teams, to help localize marketing strategies.
- Responsible for critically analyzing the local digital marketing efforts, to highlight actionable insights with which to optimize current marketing strategies.
- Gather and analyze market intelligence on industry trends and competitors’ products on a regular basis.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Manage smaller opportunities or route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
- Degree in business administration, marketing, or other advertising subjects required.
- 2+ years working experience in digital marketing for an IT vendor.
- Interest in and courage to manage sales processes.
- Good understanding of software and IT required.
- Have strong all around knowledge of online marketing landscape.
- Excellent writing, proof reading and presentation skills.
- Culturally sensitive and has the ability to work effectively across different cultures.
- Native or fluent in English, knowledge of other languages would be an added advantage.