$ 2,500 - 4,000 SGD per month
3 months ago
Job Roles :
- Talk to potential customers and understand their software requirements clearly.
- Recommend solutions to customers in tandem with Account Managers
- Do product demonstrations to customers and solve technical queries
- Work with multiple products from the company.
- Respond to RFPs
- Conduct workshops and training sessions both online and offline.
- Collaborate with product teams and update product knowledge constantly.
- Travel to customer locations in Singapore on a regular basis.
- Help with local product events
- The drive to make customers happy and pick up technical details about our products.
- Excellent business level skills in English is mandatory.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- 0-3 years experience.
- You must be a Singaporean citizen or a permanent resident to apply for this position.
- Able to start work immediately is an advantage.
- Strong technical knowledge with experience in programming is an advantage.
- Minimum qualification Diploma. BS/BA preferred.
This role is based out of our office in Singapore and will require you to travel for product training to our international headquarters in Chennai, India (~ yearly once).