$ 2,500 - 4,000 SGD per month
9 months ago
Job description & requirements
- Helps marketing the products across different offline and online mediums.
- Liaising for press releases, tradeshows and conferences.
- Writes copy for marketing collateral or email when needed.
- Comes up with ideas to improve brand reach.
- Study and create market development reports.
- Works to secure access to major media channels and important sponsorships.
- Travels to attend conferences, trade shows, industry events, and seminars.
- Work with product teams and understand how various products solve real world problems.
- Excellent business level skills in English
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- 0-4 Years Experience.
- Ability to work with multiple projects with limited supervision in due course of time.
- Min Diploma in Mass communication. Degree in marketing / business preferred.
- Able to start work immediately is an advantage.
- You must be a Singaporean citizen / PR to apply for this position.
This role is based out of our office in Singapore and will require you to travel for product training to our international headquarters in Chennai, India (~ yearly once).